VoIP Phone Systems
Don’t Be Missing the Mark on Customer Service
Communications across all channels is increasing at a fast pace and companies are falling behind.
Are you willing to let your company continue struggling when it comes to multiple channels of communication? Check out some of these statistics to better understand the relationship between customer expectations and customer service.
Transform Your Customer Service into an Unforgettable Experience!
Conquer Multichannel Communication Challenges
The challenges of multiple channels of communication, multiple applications, and various data storage locations can be quite complex. Here’s some of the key difficulties your company might already be encountering:
- Fragmented Communication: When a business communicates with customers through multiple channels like email, phone, chat, and social media, it becomes challenging to ensure a unified and consistent customer experience. This leads to inconsistent messaging.
- Data Dispersal: With different applications and platforms handling customer interactions and storing data, information can become scattered across multiple systems. This dispersal of data makes it difficult to have a complete view of each customer’s history and preferences, hindering effective and personalized customer service.
- Data Security and Compliance: When customer data is spread across different storage locations, ensuring data security and compliance becomes more challenging. Each storage location may have different security protocols and compliance requirements, increasing the risk of data breaches and regulatory non-compliance.
- Limited Insights: The presence of multiple data storage locations can create data silos, where information is trapped within specific applications or systems. This restricts the ability to gain comprehensive insights from customer data, hindering effective decision-making and personalized customer experiences.
Addressing these challenges requires a cohesive approach that integrates communication channels, consolidates data, ensures data security and compliance, and provides a unified view of customer interactions.
Techspert has an integrated solution that addresses all your needs. It’s called …
All-in-one communication + collaboration + customer management
Use less apps. Get more done.
All conversations in one place with phone, SMS, video, and email together with customer experience and productivity tools.
Reduce app fatigue by communicating with customers and teams from one tool. Get rid of productivity loss from not having the information you need, when you need it.
Communicate with customers however they come to you and track their conversations and feedback in a single view.
Explore Nextiva’s Benefits
More than a dial tone.
- Unified communication with VoIP, video, & chat
- Bundle with helpdesk software & Sales CRM
- Unlimited calling, faxing, and texting nationwide
- Amazing Service with 24/7 support
- Free toll-free, virtual voicemail, & auto attendant
Work from anywhere.
- Top rated iOS & Android mobile app
- Easy-to-use desktop app for Windows and Mac
- Send text messages from your mobile device
- One-click conference calling from your cell phone
- Declutter your workspace. Ditch the desk phone
- Host unlimited audio and video meetings
- Audio conferencing with messaging & screen share
- Dedicated conference bridge for all your meetings
- Crystal-clear, HD audio with no static on the line
- Advanced VoIP conferencing with call recording
Bring teams together.
- Collaborate using your business phone software
- Create groups to connect via chat, video, & audio
- Chat, screen share, & file sharing made easy
- Schedule meetings, & assign tasks with due dates
- Keep track of conversations and team projects
- Access historical and live call data
- Real-time call tracking with custom reports & dashboards
- Identify business trends by analyzing call logs
- Make QA a breeze with call recording and rating
- Gamify your employee performance data
- Sales CRM for managing your leads and opportunities
- Helpdesk tools to manage customer service requests
- Workflows to automate mundane tasks
- Call Pop, so you know your customers at the time they call
- Customer journey sentiment and experience management
Integrate your team’s tools.
- Integrate your business phone software with other apps
- Boost efficiency by connecting your CRM and VoIP system
- Easy integration with Google, Microsoft, & more
- Click to dial phone numbers within business apps
- Improve your business communications
Simplify, Connect, & Thrive with Multichannel Communication
With Nextiva your customer service will be masters of multichannel communication. Growth and success aren’t far away.